
More bad news at my place of employment........
15 years ago, this was one of the very best corporations around.. since
then they have downsized from 11,000 employees to 3,000 employees and have
closed up 10 million feet of manufacturing space and it still doesn't seem
to be enough...
I have no idea what this means for me for the future but it certainly has me
concerned.....I really need this job....


2 comments:
Yuk - work stress. My company was pretty big into laying people off - I found that by updating my resume and thinking about what if there are other jobs that may interest me - I felt a little better. Its like gaining some control over the situation. Usually everything worked out ok and the lay off didn't materialize (for me) but at least I got my resume updated....
OH NO! :( Fingers crossed you are safe!
Post a Comment