Awwwwwwww - hugs. I wish I could say just the right thing to get rid of the pain but I know you have to work through it. I love that color purple and really like that your coffee mug matches - do you have one that matches each shirt? :)
*even more hugs* I have to agree - the color of your shirt is awesome... and judging by the coffee mug, the shirt, and the mousepad... is your favorite color purple perchance?
3 comments:
Awwwwwwww - hugs. I wish I could say just the right thing to get rid of the pain but I know you have to work through it. I love that color purple and really like that your coffee mug matches - do you have one that matches each shirt? :)
*even more hugs*
I have to agree - the color of your shirt is awesome... and judging by the coffee mug, the shirt, and the mousepad... is your favorite color purple perchance?
you guys are so smart... my coworkers asked me the same thing when they noticed the common color
Post a Comment