Liz 321/365


Finally finished the Sweater from Hell! I started this probably close to 10
years ago. The pattern is actually quite nice but I had to make it much more
complicated by recalculating it for a larger gauge AND using two different
dye lots of yarn (didn't have enough of either). The shoulder strap was
murder -- if anyone has ever tried knitting intarsia in the round, you know
exactly what I mean.

This is fresh off the needles. Still have to wash and block it. Will I ever
wear it? Who knows? Who cares? At least it's done!

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

I'm amazed by your ability! I WISH I could do this!!! I can't seem to get past hats and scarfs.

Liz T. said...

At this point I've been knitting for over 40 years so don't give up! You'll get there. Don't be afraid to try new things and make mistakes. It's just yarn. :)

Labels

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP