Kirsten 325/365


Decided to try something new and SIMPLE for dinner. I love Kielbasa (turkey
kielbasa) but I'm still trying to find a way to where Tyler really enjoys
it. He will eat it but its not his favorite. Tonight I succeeded. He said he
LOVED this! :)

Simply cut the kielbasa in half and threw it in the oven at 350 until they
were warm. Then topped them with a lot of garlic dill mashed potatoes and
sharp cheddar cheese. Threw it back in the oven until the cheese was melted.
SOOOOOOO good!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

That looks delicious!

Liz T. said...

I would totally eat that! Looks great. I'm stealing this.

Renatta said...

it sounds good and i don't even like kielbasa

Robin in NJ said...

Sounds delicious. I like turkey kielbasa.

Lynn said...

looks yummy!

Labels

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP