Kirsten 305/365


While grating a shit ton of cheese I got a little to close to the grater.
Did a pretty good job on myself.

6 comments:

jennifer said...

yeouch!!!

Liz T. said...

HATE it when that happens!! That's a good one. I have one too- maybe I'll post a matching pic. :)

Kirsten said...

Liz...last night while making more laundry soap and grating the bar soap....I did the EXACT same fucking things AGAIN! This time it was half on new skin and half on the old cut. Making it 50% larger and more painful. I seriously need to stay away from cheese graters!

Renatta said...

owie, i've done that before... hopefully you were able to fish that skin out of the cheese!

Rachel said...

OWWWWW!!!!!! Don't feel bad. I had two entire months where all I kept doing was making gouges in my fingers (from EVERYTHING too - loading things into a truck, paper cuts, pavement, etc).

You make laundry soap? That's pretty bad ass.

Robin in NJ said...

Ouch. That looks like a serious hurt.

Labels

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP