yikes, how did that go? i know i'll evetually get one someday
actually...not too bad. this was my second time. not going to lie, the first time hurt like a mofo, but the second, not too bad. i mean, provided you're okay with a total stranger handling your lady business.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm - I think I'm too old for one.... :)
jealous!
There are some things in life I will never understand.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
yikes, how did that go? i know i'll evetually get one someday
actually...not too bad. this was my second time.
not going to lie, the first time hurt like a mofo, but the second, not too bad. i mean, provided you're okay with a total stranger handling your lady business.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm - I think I'm too old for one.... :)
jealous!
There are some things in life I will never understand.
Post a Comment