
I'm terrified of doing things like going to a yoga class with a bunch of my
co-workers. Today, though, I got myself all geared up to be brave, let my
class out early so I'd have time to get there, rushed around to get my
clothes changed, ran to the PE building, and had to try two stairwells
before I found one with an unlocked door. Got to the room and no one was
there. No students, no teacher, just me. I was SO annoyed. Wasted my
time, got all sweaty from my running around... and no class. Just a hassle.
Won't be trying that again.


3 comments:
ughhhhhhhhhhhhh that IS annoying. good for you to be motivated to do it, however
I think working out at work would be kinda awkward. But yoga at lunch would be a good break.
:-( that is so sad! Yoga is fun, but not if you have to stress before it happens!
Post a Comment