Awesome! So proud of you!
Sweeeeeeeeeeeet! Congrats - you worked hard for it.
Woot!! You go, girl!
Congrats! I've just finished applying to graduate schools and have already received one acceptance letter. Makes the wait that much more bearable...:)Good luck with your remaining applications.
Thanks guys!Elizabeth - good luck to you too! Once those blasted personal statements are done, the worst part is the waiting. :-P
Rachel, right on! (The waiting is problematic, though I wouldn't prefer a system that would allow you to find out as soon as you've submitted an application - akin to the GRE... It's a lose-lose situation...)
yayyyyyyyyyyyyy that's wonderful!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
7 comments:
Awesome! So proud of you!
Sweeeeeeeeeeeet! Congrats - you worked hard for it.
Woot!! You go, girl!
Congrats!
I've just finished applying to graduate schools and have already received one acceptance letter. Makes the wait that much more bearable...:)
Good luck with your remaining applications.
Thanks guys!
Elizabeth - good luck to you too! Once those blasted personal statements are done, the worst part is the waiting. :-P
Rachel, right on! (The waiting is problematic, though I wouldn't prefer a system that would allow you to find out as soon as you've submitted an application - akin to the GRE... It's a lose-lose situation...)
yayyyyyyyyyyyyy that's wonderful!
Post a Comment