Jean 302/365


It's tradition on our little street to give each house a little gift during
the Christmas season--we usually bake something, and other families have
given us a candle, a seasonal hand towel, candy, etc. Today when we got
back home, there were three things waiting for us. This was one. You
should be able to read the note. In the bag is a roll of toilet paper and a
box of Jolly Ranchers. Really? Is this weird to anyone else? Or is it
just me?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, a little odd!!

Lynn said...

Uhmmmmm - maybe that is quite normal for Utah... I wonder how long it took them to think that one up...

Kirsten said...

LOL Thats funny! I think if it was just the toilet paper and jolly rancher....it would be weird. Their note makes it funny. I'm HIGHLY considering doing this for our neighbors next year LOL

Labels

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP