Hugs for you! They say it's good to let the tears out but I still think crying sucks.
Awwwwwww - It makes me sad when you cry :( I hope happy comes back soon...
Crying is a good sign even though it hurts. Hope you feel better.
I know that crying is not fun and that no matter how hard we try it just happens. Know that even from afar I am so happy to be your friend and recall the memories of our fun times growing up all the time.*hugs*
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
Hugs for you! They say it's good to let the tears out but I still think crying sucks.
Awwwwwww - It makes me sad when you cry :( I hope happy comes back soon...
Crying is a good sign even though it hurts. Hope you feel better.
I know that crying is not fun and that no matter how hard we try it just happens. Know that even from afar I am so happy to be your friend and recall the memories of our fun times growing up all the time.
*hugs*
Post a Comment