Kirsten 254/365


This is my fridge. It looked like this yesterday...today...and most likely
tomorrow. I hate that we are on food stamps but we need the help. Somewhere
along the way our paperwork got screwed up. We really count on food money
being on the card on the 8th. we are OUT OF FOOD :( I can go without
eating....I feel bad for the kids. They are able to get food but mostly
noodles..which they hate. This is the part of Parenting that I hate!

6 comments:

jennifer said...

oh honey... anything we can do to help?

Kirsten said...

Thank you but no. it was just a mix up with food stamps. hopefully today or tomorrow we should have the funds to get food. I just had to bitch because this photo is what I see when I open my fridge. which I hate. I love food to much to see it this empty LOL

Renatta said...

don't feel bad about being on food stamps -- you are trying and you still need help. some people don't try at all.
hopefully it's resolved soon and there's no rumbling bellies :/

jennifer said...

**hugs**

Lynn said...

Don't feel bad - everyone needs help now and then. The most important thing is to keep the family fed! However - I do not understand your kids - I looooooove noodles.

Unknown said...

What Renatta & Lynn said...I am in the same boat that you are in, I get food stamps and there have been times my paperwork has been screwed up and I have gone without, it is not fun, we had a few nights of noodles or rice - it was not fun!

Labels

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP