Lovely! Mine look like wild animals next to yours...
I just plucked mine today...they are as red as yours are!!
Love the shape. I'm a huge plucker. Mine are over plucked at the moment....Trying to get the inner part thicker like yours but its so hard. When the hairs grow in I just cant help pluck them. LOL
yeah, i completely understand robin!
Ouch! Does it hurt?
only for a few seconds
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 comments:
Lovely! Mine look like wild animals next to yours...
I just plucked mine today...they are as red as yours are!!
Love the shape. I'm a huge plucker. Mine are over plucked at the moment....Trying to get the inner part thicker like yours but its so hard. When the hairs grow in I just cant help pluck them. LOL
yeah, i completely understand robin!
Ouch! Does it hurt?
only for a few seconds
Post a Comment