Rachel 199/365


Every weekday except Tuesday, we have a breakfast club of sorts at the
Commons... and this looks delicious right? Well... it sort of is. Although
for some reason I cannot eat anything that is cooked in our commons because
it makes me nauseous or worse. Not a fan - especially for the money I pay to
be on the mandated meal plan. So I'm in the process of trying to get off the
meal plan completely or at least switch it to the commuter's plan (which is
a pay as you go - you pay for 30 meals and then once those are gone you pay
for another 30... so much easier). And I may win because all I can eat that
they make at our school is cereal, bagels/english muffins, sandwiches and
salad bar... which is definitely starting to get old already.

7 comments:

Kirsten said...

Oh that sucks! I hope you can get it switched over to the commuter's Plan!!

Renatta said...

that sucks, it does look good though

Rachel said...

The current plan is that they are going to make me a plain grilled chicken breast. That sounds super exciting right? I'm not sure why they think I want to eat only sandwiches, a grilled chicken breast, cereal, and salad every day... I'm pretty sure that's not okay with me.
But apparently in order to get off my meal plan I'd have to go see a doctor and get a list of all the foods I can't have. And for some reason I don't think they'd like it if my doctor just wrote on a piece of paper that I can't have their crappy, low quality food...

Kirsten said...

Um you are in College....Aren't you a grown up at this point? Aren't you able to know and make the choices of food your body needs? Why is it up to them what YOU eat???

Hell I hate to say this but Bailey eats better then you in Pre-Kindergarten! They have a chef that makes them AWESOME food! All from scratch and healthy! funny how the older the grades the crappier the food is!

Rachel said...

Lol... it's up to them because they have a monopoly on campus, one mail plan, and they think they're god... of course.

And since they're in the business to make money, they go for low quality food in order to make the greatest profit.

Kirsten said...

Bitches! I hope something gets worked out! I'd be raising all sort of hell if I were there LOL

Rachel said...

Lol trust me I've thought about it... but whenever it gets mentioned someone always reminds me that my little brother will be here next year after I leave and my parents would probably shoot me if he had to deal with the aftermath of my angry ranting v. the only food provider on campus.

Labels

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP