Only took pics of the loud stinky canadian geese that have taken over a nice
quiet spot in the park today. I know they're only here on their way to
somewhere else, but still. eeeew. I think I hate them.
Ha! You should come to Bend - we have had quite the geese controversy. They discovered that are geese weren't migrating - they wanted to stay full time and they were muliplying. They needed to control the population and many people didn't like that... Goose poop haters vs animal rights people - it was entertaining.
3 comments:
Ha! You should come to Bend - we have had quite the geese controversy. They discovered that are geese weren't migrating - they wanted to stay full time and they were muliplying. They needed to control the population and many people didn't like that... Goose poop haters vs animal rights people - it was entertaining.
yikes, sounds like quite the debate. :-)
I like geese but the mess they make is unbelievable.
Post a Comment