Kirsten 206/365


Finally after 3 months of hand washing dishes I'm caving. Paper plates and
plastic cups all around! There are less dishes which is nice...now have to
figure out how to get paper pots and pans that wont burn or get soggy that I
can just toss when I'm done!

3 comments:

Robin in NJ said...

I hear you. It's only me and Joe and my dishwasher broke several months ago. I'm tired of washing dishes. We are shopping for a new one soon. You could always buy cheap pots and pans (dishes, too) at yard sales and then just throw them away.

Renatta said...

hahah even better you wrote your name on it

miss selene said...

i'm broke and out of dishwasher soap so i've been having to do them by hand as well. sigh

Labels

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP