Renatta 173/365


So, I was offered the job for which I applied. I turned it down.
I decided that 20 cents more an hour was not worth what the job entailed,
which
would have meant a big life change -- moving and being required to live in a
certain place, different hours/days working, etc. -- and leaving a bigger
company where I have more chances of moving up.
But it still made me feel good that they wanted to hire me.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Good for you! Going through the interview process is always difficult. They always say it is good to interview every once in a while to keep your resume up to date and your interviewing skills sharp. Sounds like you made a good decision.

Kirsten said...

I agree with Lynn, I think you made the right choice. that other job was not worth the $.20 more they were offering. I bet it does feel awesome knowing that another company wants you!

Labels

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP