Linda 143/365


I received this email from my husband in the morning:

"So, let me tell you about the crime scene I stumbled upon this morning: I
went
downstairs and, after putting my shoes on, went into the kitchen to feed the
boyz.
The first thing I noticed was a single can of wet food on the floor by the
back
door. "How did that get there?" I wondered. Bending down to get the food
bowls, I
noticed the dry bowls were empty. The dry food bin was empty too. I picked
up the
bowls and went over to the sink and saw that the cupboard where we keep the
cat food
was open, a bag of dry food on the floor with three large holes gnawed out,
another
dry food bag-still on the shelf-with a hole gnawed out, as well as a towel
and small
cutting board strewn about.

Who do you suppose was responsible for this? Was it a two-, three-, or
four-man
operation or the work of a lone operative?"

And wouldn't you know it..the little shits did it again in the evening!

3 comments:

Liz T. said...

Uh-oh... they have it all figured out now.

Kirsten said...

LOL Time for child locks!

meg said...

i love Grover!

Labels

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP