Jean 131/365


Mental health day spent cleaning (also for mental health, believe it or
not). So, for lack of other photo ops, I offer you this fine turtle, a
recent purchase who now keeps an eye on the garden when I'm not there. I
love him.

3 comments:

Robin in NJ said...

He's cute. I agree with you about cleaning for mental health. I do the same thig. By god, if I can't control anything else in my life I can make things clean and neat.

Jean said...

YES. That's exactly how I feel about it. So glad someone else understands!!

Lynn said...

How can you not smile when you see that face? The problem with cleaning is that you can make stuff clean and neat but then 5 minutes later it starts to get dirty again....grrrrr.

Labels

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP