ROBIN 257/365


Sometimes you can find the most amazing things right in your own back yard.
I went to this little zoo in South Jersey. Think wild animal park but on a
smaller scale and much more accessible. I was the only one there. I
was taken aback when this rude little monkey turned around and showed me his
butt. Serious butt, too. A rooster followed me everywhere. I saw hyenas
(wow!), ostriches, baboons (did you know they are afraid of the dark?),
camels (they make a disgusting noise) but my favorite far and above was the
small herd of giraffes. They are such marvelous, mysterious, beautiful and
gentle creatures. I could have spent all afternoon watching them.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I am a giraffe fan too - how can you not fall in love with those eyes. Great pic!

Renatta said...

awww they are so pretty

Labels

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP