You had to work that late? That sounds really crummy.
polls don't close til 8, results roll in around 9, track down candidates, write story... i'm sure reporters @ bigger papers were working much later than I
I actually thought of you on Tues - I remember you saying what long day it is for those in the news business...Well at least it is over now!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
3 comments:
You had to work that late? That sounds really crummy.
polls don't close til 8, results roll in around 9, track down candidates, write story... i'm sure reporters @ bigger papers were working much later than I
I actually thought of you on Tues - I remember you saying what long day it is for those in the news business...Well at least it is over now!
Post a Comment