Monique 228/365


I’ve seen YouTube videos, image galleries, and stories about rock stacking
as a hobby, and this is the second random example I’ve encountered in the
last two years. One of the gentlemen attending the mental health &
vocational rehabilitation conference at which I sold framed prints clued me
in to the quick trail to the river and recommended I take a look at this.
With my shaky hands, I’d never be able to get a setup like this to balance!

3 comments:

Robin in NJ said...

I've never heard of rock stacking. Sort of reminds me of Stonehenge.

Lynn said...

I've seen stacked rocks but didn't realize that some people do it for a hobby. Interesting.

silentmenagerie said...

Yeah, evidently these days some folks just create tableaux like this one whenever they find stackable rocks. The other random instance mentioned in the description was at Cape Meares, in Oregon, last June.

Labels

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP