i had the most inexplicable yet profound craving for cinnamon toast crunch.
it is part of a completely awesome breakfast. and as an added bonus, lucas
loves it too!
I totally agree. they have had two hilarious ads recently, one where the girl is talking to her dog and comparing the cereal to a good belly rub, and the other where she falls backward off her chair because it's so good. I love that both are marketed to adults, cuz I think everyone loves the stuff, not just kids. it's like crack if you ask me!
4 comments:
Mmmmmmm cinnamon toast crunch....so yummmy!
I totally agree. they have had two hilarious ads recently, one where the girl is talking to her dog and comparing the cereal to a good belly rub, and the other where she falls backward off her chair because it's so good. I love that both are marketed to adults, cuz I think everyone loves the stuff, not just kids. it's like crack if you ask me!
it is freaking amazing
mmm now i'm craving it!
Post a Comment