It is good, the other ladies (and men) like me a lot, cause I am funny and quirky, and of course I catch on to the work quickly! I hated to cave and go to work for the enemy...but after the horrible experience at PetsMart I was pretty much out of choices!! And yes Renatta, it gets CRAZY at times, there are usually 5 to 6 of us working the busy times and we still are running our butts off!!
Liz, the women who work in the bakery at my WM are TERRIBLE...they even hate each other!! I had to help out in the bakery for 1/2 a day, NEVER AGAIN!!! Plus they really don't like us Deli ladies, probably because we all get along!
7 comments:
How'd it go?
oooh i bet that could get hectic at times!
How was the first day??
Nice shot! Good luck with the new job.
It is good, the other ladies (and men) like me a lot, cause I am funny and quirky, and of course I catch on to the work quickly! I hated to cave and go to work for the enemy...but after the horrible experience at PetsMart I was pretty much out of choices!! And yes Renatta, it gets CRAZY at times, there are usually 5 to 6 of us working the busy times and we still are running our butts off!!
I worked in the WalMart bakery for awhile -- we always palled around with the Deli folk. :)
Liz, the women who work in the bakery at my WM are TERRIBLE...they even hate each other!! I had to help out in the bakery for 1/2 a day, NEVER AGAIN!!! Plus they really don't like us Deli ladies, probably because we all get along!
Post a Comment