Since our dishwasher has been broken I have hand washed everything. Well I have kept my ring off because it gets to hot. Just put it back on last night for the first time in three weeks. WEIRD feeling! Granted now its back to normal feeling :). Its nice having that little break on my fingers.
just think of how pretty your rings will be when you get them back!
6 comments:
But at least you have a pretty bracelet on!
rachel stole my thoughts
Isn't it funny how we get used to the jewelry we wear. I feel naked without a watch and earrings.
we've been married so long i actually have a callus where my rings rub my palm. plus, a wicked tan line.
but it was worth it! i got them back and they are GORGEOUS!!! i had them rodium plated and man- they shine like brand new!
Since our dishwasher has been broken I have hand washed everything. Well I have kept my ring off because it gets to hot. Just put it back on last night for the first time in three weeks. WEIRD feeling! Granted now its back to normal feeling :). Its nice having that little break on my fingers.
just think of how pretty your rings will be when you get them back!
Agreed--love your bracelet!! And glad your rings turned out so well. :)
Post a Comment