I'll bet you will enjoy it - plus you'll have jell-o shots to help you through it!
whatcha making them with? :)
Jello shots and camping go together - totally!!
chelle: i can't remember what color goes with what liquor, but vodka and tequila
Never had jello shots but I did go camping once and didn't sleep the entire night. I was scared to death.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
I'll bet you will enjoy it - plus you'll have jell-o shots to help you through it!
whatcha making them with? :)
Jello shots and camping go together - totally!!
chelle: i can't remember what color goes with what liquor, but vodka and tequila
Never had jello shots but I did go camping once and didn't sleep the entire night. I was scared to death.
Post a Comment