A glimpse into my crazy world of OCD. After I wash my shower curtains I can't hang them up all wrinkled, it drives me insane. So I use the hair dryer to "iron" them out.
Why buy new ones? I toss mine in the washer with a few towels and they are spotless! Even when they come out of the package I "iron" them. I can't stand the lines from the folds either!!
Our bathroom is tiny and our show is 3ft x 3ft. It had a frosted door on it and it drove me insane!! I felt like I was taking a shower in a small closet! Now it feels like I'm in the whole bathroom :)
I assume you are talking about the liner correct? I've washed mine a few times before I actually replace it.....sometimes I'll feel it and it will be slimy. EEK! ;{ But you know what? If you just fill your bathtub with HOT water and a little bleach (or vinigar if you have lime deposits on it)...and wash it in there the HOT water will actually melt the wrinkles right out if it.....
I'm to cheap to buy the ACTUAL curtain so we just use the liner. I will give the whole bath thing a shot. I'm just scared of the bleach. I'm the type to just hold a bottle and have my clothes be ruined! Thats why I enjoy the washing machine. The blow dryer actually works really fast!
7 comments:
Um, you lost me at "wash my shower curtains." ;)
I was thinking the same exact thing as Jean :)
lol me three!
Uh-oh. I just buy new ones. Ami I a bad housekeeper? BTW, I love clear shower curtains, too.
Why buy new ones? I toss mine in the washer with a few towels and they are spotless! Even when they come out of the package I "iron" them. I can't stand the lines from the folds either!!
Our bathroom is tiny and our show is 3ft x 3ft. It had a frosted door on it and it drove me insane!! I felt like I was taking a shower in a small closet! Now it feels like I'm in the whole bathroom :)
I assume you are talking about the liner correct? I've washed mine a few times before I actually replace it.....sometimes I'll feel it and it will be slimy. EEK! ;{ But you know what? If you just fill your bathtub with HOT water and a little bleach (or vinigar if you have lime deposits on it)...and wash it in there the HOT water will actually melt the wrinkles right out if it.....
I'm to cheap to buy the ACTUAL curtain so we just use the liner. I will give the whole bath thing a shot. I'm just scared of the bleach. I'm the type to just hold a bottle and have my clothes be ruined! Thats why I enjoy the washing machine. The blow dryer actually works really fast!
Post a Comment