Damn oral herpes! Sorry for the nostril shot, but I wanted sympathy for my
sore lip! These blisters are so painful-i can't imagine how it would feel to
have them on your girly bits - ick!
They do hurt! My poor sister gets them on her mouth and around her eyes. Have you tried the OTC stuff for cold sores? I always wondered if that would help.
Oh how I hate getting these!! Every time I remotely stress out. BAM I get one. Sounds gross but if you pop it early on and put some Cream of tartar on it ( it will sting for a minute) The tartar will dry out everything in your blister. Your sore will only last a couple days. mostly healing time but wont hurt. Hope this helps!!
A friend of mine has frequent outbreaks, and has discovered (at least for her) that cleaning the lip of all glasses before she drinks out of them helps immensely. Sometimes she uses an alcohol wipe, but otherwise, just uses a napkin/papertowel and wipes real well. She's had really good results this way . . .
3 comments:
They do hurt! My poor sister gets them on her mouth and around her eyes. Have you tried the OTC stuff for cold sores? I always wondered if that would help.
Oh how I hate getting these!! Every time I remotely stress out. BAM I get one. Sounds gross but if you pop it early on and put some Cream of tartar on it ( it will sting for a minute) The tartar will dry out everything in your blister. Your sore will only last a couple days. mostly healing time but wont hurt. Hope this helps!!
A friend of mine has frequent outbreaks, and has discovered (at least for her) that cleaning the lip of all glasses before she drinks out of them helps immensely. Sometimes she uses an alcohol wipe, but otherwise, just uses a napkin/papertowel and wipes real well. She's had really good results this way . . .
Post a Comment