Jean 144/365


I'm spending more time lately focusing on taking care of myself, and this is
one of the places I go when I need to do that. I love laying in the
hammock, hanging out in the back yard, listening to (most of) the sounds of
the neighborhood. Good reading and writing spot, when I'm in the mood, too.
Loved it even more than usual today, since I left work early and spent a
bit of my afternoon HERE instead of in my office. :D

7 comments:

RobinTwo said...

OMG!!! That looks like such an AWESOME place to hang out....Aaaaahhhhhh........

Liz T. said...

Can I come over?? I need to learn to do that taking care of myself thing too.

Kirsten said...

that looks so peaceful!!

Anonymous said...

I'm LOVING the idea of you relaxing and enjoying yourself - keep it up babe! On a side note, that looks like one swanky hammock! looks so comfy!

Renatta said...

ooooooooh i love thissssssssss

Unknown said...

I am so proud of you - that is awesome!! :-)

Lynn said...

I love that view too! Pretty clouds. Looks like a great place to hang.

Labels

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP