GLAM SHOT!! I got stung/bit by something this afternoon, on my
forehead, didn't even feel it but this is how I looked by 7pm, it got
worse!!! It doesn't hurt as much as you would think...but I am on
Mother/Boyfriend enforced house arrest until it is better...except for
a job interview the very next morning, which I went to looking pretty
much exactly like this...I got called back for a second interview!!
It is Sunday afternoon now, this happened on Thursday, I am close to
being back to normal, still a good bit of swelling under my
eyes...still on house arrest until tomorrow!
8 comments:
Have you taken Benadryl?
I did take Benadryl, even though I am not suppose to because it adversely affects my blood pressure. Unlike other bites and stings I have had the Benadryl did almost nothing to help this time...weird???
oh my gosh!!!!!!!!! i hope you get the job regardless
Ugh! Poor thing. When I first moved to Maine, that is what happened to me when I got bit by a black fly for the first time. Over the next 3 years my reaction gradually decreased. I don't know why they go for the face!
Good Lord Margie! Poor thing that looks painful. Glad you are feeling better. Congrats on the
2nd interview. Will you be breaking your leg for that interview??
GAH! I seriously gasped when I saw this one--I'm so glad that you're technically ok, despite how you look! Yikes!
Ouch, ouch and more ouches. I feel for you.
Wow, Sorry hun!! I am glad to hear though that you got a second interview!! I hope this clears up quickly!
Post a Comment