ROBIN 308/365


As promised, here is the bruised boob photo. Some a$$hole threw a balled up
candy wrapper on the floor at the skating rink Tuesday night. I was coming
off the rink and headed for the benches when that piece of paper stopped my
skate wheel dead. I pitched forward into one of the benches. My boob slammed
right into the edge of the bench. I strained all of the muscles in my right
arm and shoulder too. And yes, it's as sore as it looks. I've been living on
extra strength motrin for days.

8 comments:

Kirsten said...

holy shit OWWWWW!

BTW I do have to add that I love how festive your tata is :D

RobinTwo said...

OMGGGGGGOOOODDDD!!!!!!!!!!!! Ouch!! You poor thing!! :{

Liz T. said...

OOOUUUCH!!! And ho-ho-ho! ;)

Rachel said...

Ouch! That sounds awful.

And you are looking very festive today. At least you've got that going for you?

Renatta said...

ouch ouch ouch!!!!!

jennifer said...

your poor boobie.

Lynn said...

Gosh that looks painful! But that is one funny photo!

Amanda Nellie said...

OOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

Labels

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP