Rachel 289/365


Finally bought the basket for Eddie's little sister's Christmas gift. She's
at that age where she's not quite into adult things, but likes thinking of
herself as grown up, but is still rather childish most of the time... so
this seemed the easiest way to go. I got her two books (because we're all
trying to get her to read more), two things of flavored but sparkley and
awesome looking lipgloss, a bar of soap shaped like an ice cream cone, and
vanilla cupcake lotion. Obviously a perfect mix of grown up and whimsical
child (plus I'm rather jealous if I do say so myself... trade those books
out for something more age appropriate for me and I would be happy!)

4 comments:

Robin in NJ said...

That's very sweet and looks like a lot of fun. I'm sure Eddie's sister will enjoy it.

Lynn said...

She will love it!

Rachel said...

I had too much fun making it... I love that I finally have a sister-type girl that I can spoil. Not only that, I sort of have two now because of the princess :)

Unknown said...

Awesome basket!

Labels

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP