Kt 292/365


My first attempt @ my own homemade pizza. It was, eh, fine-but not papa
johns. I kinda cheated on the crust-used boboli. I've heard cornmeal helps
crisp the crust-we'll see.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Boboli is gross. Period LOL. If you don't want to make the crust from scratch I recommend pillsubry pizza crust in the tube. Yes you have to cook it on a rectangle dish but its tastes WAY better then Boboli!

As for the cornmeal, I have found that helps with making the pizza not stick to the pan. If you are wanting a crunchier crust. Bake it on the lowest rack in your oven. This does wonders!

Looks yummy still!

Robin in NJ said...

I think it looks pretty awesome for a first attempt. Maybe more spices?

Unknown said...

It looks good! I have a great recipe for a homemade crust...very easy! Did you use a pizza pan or stone? Sometimes that helps as well!

Labels

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP