I just threw up in my mouth...swallowed it...and threw up in my mouth again.
Yeah, I saw those a couple of years ago. I was transfixed and horrified. Must be a regional/cultural thing.
I pointed this stuff out to Scott in the store one time, a man standing near by said he drank one on a bet and it's as gross as it sounds.SOMEONE must drink it since it's still on the market.
ew! i can't even stand NORMAL bud light/budweiser
Nasty. Nasty. Nasty.
Blech - what focus group did they put this in front of???
GROSS!!!!!!!
Decisions,decisions! Jennie
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
8 comments:
I just threw up in my mouth...swallowed it...and threw up in my mouth again.
Yeah, I saw those a couple of years ago. I was transfixed and horrified. Must be a regional/cultural thing.
I pointed this stuff out to Scott in the store one time, a man standing near by said he drank one on a bet and it's as gross as it sounds.
SOMEONE must drink it since it's still on the market.
ew! i can't even stand NORMAL bud light/budweiser
Nasty. Nasty. Nasty.
Blech - what focus group did they put this in front of???
GROSS!!!!!!!
Decisions,decisions! Jennie
Post a Comment