RobinTwo 232/365


Went to pick out my carpet and flooring today........Hmmm...now to narrow it
down a bit....I'd ask you to vote, but these all look TOTALLY differnent in
real life..... ;)

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

I like the second closest to the toilet.

RobinTwo said...

Do you? See I didn't think that went well with the cabinets. I 'm leaning toward the 2nd one closest to the entry way.....It seems to tie in better...now you got me thinkin........lol

Kirsten said...

Maybe the colors aren't coming out as well as if you were standing next to them. the one you like is my second choice but I think the one I choose would work rather nice with the cabinets and carpet. its also the most neutral color out of all of them. Making decorating easier.

Amanda Nellie said...

Do you want to ground the room with a darker color or do you want it to all sort of flow together?

RobinTwo said...

I think I'm liking the darker colored floor as a contrast. Some of the more neutral ones blend in too much with the cabinets.

Labels

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP