i have friends trying to get me to watch it, too.
I love Glee, but I don't think that the Netflix version included the part of season one that ran into the summer...can you let me know if it does! Thanks :)
i don't know, glee is ok in my opinion and i watch on occasion, but i don't think it's worth the craze.... maybe i just don't "get" it
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
3 comments:
i have friends trying to get me to watch it, too.
I love Glee, but I don't think that the Netflix version included the part of season one that ran into the summer...can you let me know if it does! Thanks :)
i don't know, glee is ok in my opinion and i watch on occasion, but i don't think it's worth the craze.... maybe i just don't "get" it
Post a Comment