after the harvest festival yesterday and before the birthday party we carved pumpkins...which meant pumpkin seeds were baked today! MMmmmmmm yummy! :D
3 comments:
RobinTwo
said...
Holy CRAP! This pic sent me sprinting to my oven....I cook my seeds on SUPER low temp (200degrees) for like a whole day and I thought for a second I forgot about them. But I decided to turn off my oven last night before I went to work and finish them today. They are finishing up cooking right now thanks to this pic., Look yummy by the way..
3 comments:
Holy CRAP! This pic sent me sprinting to my oven....I cook my seeds on SUPER low temp (200degrees) for like a whole day and I thought for a second I forgot about them. But I decided to turn off my oven last night before I went to work and finish them today. They are finishing up cooking right now thanks to this pic., Look yummy by the way..
Oh wow that would scare me LOL. I did 275 for about an hour and a half. Nice and crunchy :D
OMG, that sounds awesome!
Thanks!
Post a Comment