This may not look like much to you but my stomach is normally very flat. I
have been VERY bloated for the last three days.....making me look like I did
when I was 3-4 months pregnant with my kids :(. I want my tummy ache to go
away!
On another note. Notice the purple shirt? Yep thats right...I support gays,
lesbians, transsexuals and bisexuals. So I wore my Purple shirt to show it
off!
7 comments:
I have two comments. First of all, I saw the pic before the caption and thought for SURE you were going to be telling us that #3 was on the way!! (sorry about that--I get that way when I have stomach problems too... SO not fun. But in all fairness, what was I supposed to think from a belly pic?? Hehehe)
Second, I love love love that you wore purple today. I support GLBT rights, friends, etc. with a passion as well and LOVED seeing people wearing purple today. Not many today, here in Utah. :(
I had two initial thoughts when I saw this. The first was the same as Jean (sorry!) that you were announcing a baby... and the second was that I would KILL for my stomach to be that small... mine tends to resemble a baby belly on occasion :-P
Also - I feel so bad that I forgot to wear purple today :( My best guy friend on campus (other than Goose) is gay and he didn't wear purple either (he also forgot and didn't have purple anyways). But I love him to death and I will be lost without him next semester. Hats off to you, ma'am, for remembering.
yeah i thought you were pregnant too.
After its growth today....I have named it my Poop Baby :(
Oh goodness :{ I had a poop baby once too. I was constepated for 5 days. I actually had to wear a big ol moo moo around cuz I couldn't even come close to zipping up my pants. But....Dispite your poop baby, you have yourself one rocking abdominal region. LOL ;)
Oh goodness :{ I had a poop baby once too. I was constepated for 5 days. I actually had to wear a big ol moo moo around cuz I couldn't even come close to zipping up my pants. But....Dispite your poop baby, you have yourself one rocking abdominal region. LOL ;)
Finally got some relief tonight. 7 days was my count. I have never experienced this before. I hope I never have to either. Most of all....I can't wait to eat a FULL meal! :D
And thank you R2. I work hard for my tummy!
Post a Comment