Man I wish Oregon had Nyquil. We do sell "Nyquil" but its the EXACT same as
Dayquil. Because we have to many meth users and makers in Oregon, they
banned the real stuff. The good stuff. The stuff that knocks you out. The
stuff I need today :(. Granted Washington is only 20 minutes away and I
could buy it there but when you are puking and not feeling well. 20 minutes
feels like forever!!
3 comments:
stupid meth heads ruin it for everyone!!
that's interesting (not that you're sick, but that oregon banned nyquil"
Renatta....The ingredient in real Nyquil that makes you sleepy is an ingredient in meth. So people were buying Massive amounts of cold and flu meds that made you drowsy so they could make that crap. They tried for a while to make it where you had to show ID just for cold medicine but the meth heads still found a way around it. So they just got rid of it all together. :(
Post a Comment