Didn't do much today...still feeling pretty depressed and withdrawn.
I keep looking at this painting that a friend painted for me a long time ago and how much I miss him being a part of my life. I really am sorry I pushed him away.
Is this someone who you can have back in your life? If so you need to remember why you felt the need to push him out. Reexamine if it was really worth it or not. Then either try to gain that friendship back or feel better knowing you did the right thing. I wish I could give you a hug right now. **HUGS**
4 comments:
Is this someone who you can have back in your life? If so you need to remember why you felt the need to push him out. Reexamine if it was really worth it or not. Then either try to gain that friendship back or feel better knowing you did the right thing. I wish I could give you a hug right now. **HUGS**
That is a beautiful painting. Hang in there - the sun will be out soon!
Thanks, I appreciate your kind words!
Awww...this painting is very touching. I hope things turn around for you. Depressed and withdrawn isn't much fun.
Post a Comment