Can I come over for pancakes? They don't serve us breakfast on weekends here and I'm starving :(
I love pancakes in the morning!!
it's a treat for me :) come on over rachel, i'll make enough for you too
Woo! Now I only need to steal a car, find your house, and be sitting at your table when these pancakes are made. Shouldn't be too hard.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
Can I come over for pancakes? They don't serve us breakfast on weekends here and I'm starving :(
I love pancakes in the morning!!
it's a treat for me :) come on over rachel, i'll make enough for you too
Woo! Now I only need to steal a car, find your house, and be sitting at your table when these pancakes are made. Shouldn't be too hard.
Post a Comment