Made Meg's Taco Chicken recipe tonight. Everyone LOVED it . Even the kids
both said they really liked it!!
I did add to it though. I can't eat just chicken....there has to be more
with it. I'm a big fan of stuffing chicken. Tonight I added tomatoes and
cheese in the middle and rolled them up. Really good. Tyler suggested next
time adding cream cheese and a little extra taco seasoning in the middle
with the tomatoes. I think that sounds awesome!! This is perfect for putting
salsa, guacamole or/and sour cream on top. Thanks for the recipe!! It will
be going on my blog!!!
7 comments:
OMG that looks delicious! Your food pictures always make me upset that I live at school and not near a kitchen.
Well Rachel if you are ever in Portland I would gladly make you and Eddie dinner :D
Yum-o!!
Hmm... I feel the sudden need to travel to the West Coast. Although, I may come without Eddie... he's a picky eater... VERY picky.
No worries Rachel, I can cook for the PICKIEST of eaters! I have two kids LOL
That's a good point I suppose, but the guy won't even eat mashed potatoes. I find that odd. And any other type of vegetable (except sometimes corn when my grandma makes it because he had to pick a vegetable to eat in her house) or fruit or really anything that's not a meat, french fries, or chips...
no problem...i may have to play around with some of those ideas you mentioned.
Post a Comment