
This is Mallory. She's three, but will be four soon. She was at a birthday
party we went to this weekend and followed me around the entire time.
She cried when I had to leave. She was so freakin' cute... I wanted to
take her home with me.
3d61ef11-2f4d-464a-95f6-4aef7f082817
1.03.01
3 comments:
awww what a sweet heart!
Definitely a cutie pie!
LOL! I'm one of those kid magnets too.....Not sure why..I'm actually not very good with kids. But I'm the one that will be floating on a raft in a pool at a pool party and some random kid will come bug at me and try to play with me, or back when I used to live in my apartment a little kid from another building would always come up to me and ask me if I wanted to ride bikes with him, as if I were a kid or something. LOL
Post a Comment