I love cucumbers but never had a freshly grown one - I bet they are yummy!
Great idea using a coffee filter to put them on to soak up some of the water-i never thought of that. Probably cheaper than paper towels.
LOL!! Yah, it worked out pretty well....it wasn't planned though. I was at work and our dept. is too cheap to buy us plates to use so I had to make do....lol
I love them fresh from the garden - with a sprinkle of salt and pepper or with sour cream/vinegar/sugar sauce!!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
I love cucumbers but never had a freshly grown one - I bet they are yummy!
Great idea using a coffee filter to put them on to soak up some of the water-i never thought of that. Probably cheaper than paper towels.
LOL!! Yah, it worked out pretty well....it wasn't planned though. I was at work and our dept. is too cheap to buy us plates to use so I had to make do....lol
I love them fresh from the garden - with a sprinkle of salt and pepper or with sour cream/vinegar/sugar sauce!!
Post a Comment