Jean 166/365


It was a very educational week in a lot of ways. Early in the week, I
started keeping track of revelations I was having and lessons I was learning
at work... These were the first two of the week. Very important. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this! Both sound like important epiphanies!

Liz T. said...

I think this pic will be my new desktop wallpaper. :)

Lynn said...

Yes - both are great lessons. My husband is never cranky so I always feel the crankiest. And I really need lesson #2 - it is like a mantra - this is ok - life will go on - no one will die...

Jean said...

Glad you enjoyed them, too. I'm finding that keeping them on my desk is helping... Might have the joint wallpapered before the end of the year. :)

Unknown said...

I love this!!

Labels

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP