Its not just a male thing Anthony! I can't pick colors to save my life. You remember my smurf blue kitchen right? LOL. I say put the colors up on the wall, post a picture and see what the vote comes out as!
This picture was like a punch in the face...I worked for ICI Paints for 8 years as a Color Consultant in the Color Studio...until a massive downsizing. Anyway, if you need some color help, let me know..I'll be more than happy to lend a hand!
What colors are you thinking? I would recommend anything but Linen White - mostly because that's what I had to paint all summer for the past three summers.
Maybe a burgundy? Or a green? We can always help though if you post a picture of the finished product :)
6 comments:
Its not just a male thing Anthony! I can't pick colors to save my life. You remember my smurf blue kitchen right? LOL. I say put the colors up on the wall, post a picture and see what the vote comes out as!
This picture was like a punch in the face...I worked for ICI Paints for 8 years as a Color Consultant in the Color Studio...until a massive downsizing. Anyway, if you need some color help, let me know..I'll be more than happy to lend a hand!
hahah yeah we'll help you out!
What Renatta said!!
What colors are you thinking? I would recommend anything but Linen White - mostly because that's what I had to paint all summer for the past three summers.
Maybe a burgundy? Or a green? We can always help though if you post a picture of the finished product :)
Will do Kirsten, any help you can all give me will be very much appreciated.
Thanks, everyone I will post some pictures over the weekend! :)
Post a Comment