Renatta 148/365


One of my most hated chores.

9 comments:

Kirsten said...

I had to iron today too. Ironing is one of those jobs I enjoy though :) I'm weird, I know lol

Liz T. said...

I bought a new iron three years ago and it's still unopened in its box. Worse, my son didn't know what it was for!

miss selene said...

i don't even own one. i'm perfectly comfortable in wrinkly clothing. heh

Linda said...

The iron I have is from my friend Jen that she left at our apartment when she moved to California. It has since moved to this house and sits in the basement doing nothing...hasn't been used in 9 years. I chose Wrinkle Release..if I even care at the moment...

Anonymous said...

I hate it too! ironed for the first time in over a year just last week, and only one top and only because I had to testify in court. I think it is a ridiculous and totally unnecessarycultural norm. :)

Unknown said...

Hate it, but I do it with a glass of wine and the television on...makes it all better!!

Robin in NJ said...

Ha! My sister-in-law used to 'iron' her clothes by putting them between the mattress and the boxspring!

Liz T. said...

And there's always the touch-up in the dryer with a damp washcloth...

Lynn said...

Stop the madness - stop wearing cotton/linen :)

Labels

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP