After weeks of taunting, we were finally let in the pool. Of course, we had
to clean all the stainless but we still had fun. This picture is especially
significant because this was the first time I've ever been in water this
deep without freaking out and almost drowning. I had to have Linnea take the
picture because the bf never would have believed I was in the deep end
because he knows I hate it. When we were scrubbing in the deep end though we
were sitting on noodles so we floated and didn't have to tread water all day
because neither of us are very good at it.
3 comments:
Gold star for you, overcoming your fear!
LOL good work girl!
I wouldn't say completely overcoming it... This was one of the few moments I was in the super deep end without noodles... Both me and Linnea don't tread water well.
Post a Comment