Nicole 146/365


Success! (PS 139) Woo Hoo, check ‘em out! I’m up to 3 miles now – and I
was a total skeptic about these shoes. They are comfortable to run in and I
was just a little sore the next day…I could notice a difference running in
these vs. standard running shoes. However, on day 2, my ass, thighs and
calves were on FIRE! Keepers.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally how I feel about my new tennis shoes!!

Anonymous said...

I wondered if they really work or not-good to know!

Renatta said...

i've been wondering if those things work! now if only i could find a cheap pair -- def not spending up to $100 on them!

Nicole said...

Renatta - if you have a kohls by you - go there. They range from 49-109; mine were in the 60's but then I had a 20% coupon on top...I thought it was a steal considering I was ready to plunk down $100 bucks.

Labels

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP