Nicole 124/365


Noticed this snakeskin in our front door frame yesterday. I’m totally
freaked out. I hate snakes.

Here are my thoughts about Mr. Snake:

1. Where did you come from?

2. Why were you slithering up the door frame?

3. WHERE DID YOU GO?

5 comments:

Amanda Nellie said...

I would be asking the same thing! :O

Lynn said...

Yikes! What a thing to find!

Unknown said...

Eeeeeeekkkkkk!!!

Liz T. said...

I am fascinated, wondering how in the hell it got there!

SilentMenagerie said...

1. Mr. Snake is probably hiding under rocks or in local woodland, where there's food.
2. He was slithering up the frame because the rough concrete texture helped peel the old skin away from the new when he needed to shed; they seek out rough surfaces for that and in North America many of our smaller, slimmer, NONvenomous species can climb if they need to, even vertically.
3. Probably went right back where he came from since many snakes are more scared of us than we usually are of them--the vibration of our voices & footfalls reads to them as "predator coming, get away!". I've had as many as 12 pet snakes at once and have studied them as a hobby since early childhood :).

Labels

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP