My name is Margie, my life consists of work, kittens, gardens, chickens and eggs...and now and then a beautiful giant dog...I hope I am not boring you all!!
5 comments:
Linda
said...
I love the kitten pictures...and the pictures of the farm!!
I would SO LOVE to have a farm party for everyone on here!! But just so you all know any time you want to come visit let me know our doors are always open!!
5 comments:
I love the kitten pictures...and the pictures of the farm!!
Nope. And I still want to come visit. :D
You boring??? Never! I love your pics!
Never, evah! As Liz Tee says, all your pictures are interesting (even the ones you think are boring) because we weren't there.
I would SO LOVE to have a farm party for everyone on here!! But just so you all know any time you want to come visit let me know our doors are always open!!
Post a Comment